Friday 28 December 2007

What I'm grateful for


Two weeks and counting down with the flu. My girl Ruthie, Angie (kitty) and I passed out at home on the bed. Here's what I'm grateful for....



  • Angie baby kitty


  • kitty purrs


  • Ruthie sleeping...quiet house


  • salmon dinner & salad with my favourite caeser dressing


  • all the art at Artamo gallery that Jack brought out for me to see this week - especially the Michael Moon' s work on paper...ohhh la la (THank God for art galleries when you're not up to much else, they are like an elixir for the soul!)


  • this flu ending (anytime pleassseee)


  • my studio 'heaven on earth'


  • Peter's phone call on xmas - gave me a big smile ear to ear

  • Netflix movies!


  • hot honey and lemon in a big ceramic mug (thanks mum!)


  • mum and dad- I miss you guys


  • Vancouver


  • Jenn WH and walks in the rain


  • unrestrained bawling after watching a sappy movie


  • re-arranging furniture


  • knowing that if I can never paint this good again I'll keep doing it and have fun in the process


  • water colour crayons


  • my journal


  • sencha green tea from Trader Jo's


  • sleep


  • "time out"


  • warm home

No comments: